Back to Home
Program Terms and Conditions
1. The PHRS Room Rewards Program (RRP) is open to any individual making room
reservations (inclusive of hotel packages with a one-night minimum stay).
2. The program membership is free. To enroll into this program, an application
form must be filled out by the enrollee and approved by an authorized company
representative if needed. The application is subject to approval by PHRS.
3. A room rewards account will be set up for each member. The room rewards
account is accessible online.
4. Members agree to be included in PHRS' mailing list and to receive information
materials relating to the Room Rewards Program.
Earning Reward Points
5. For each fully paid booking made by an RRP member, the member will receive
reward points which will be credited to the member's account.
Claiming Room Rewards
6. A catalogue of room rewards available to members is accessible online.
Room rewards are available for the amount of reward points specified.
7. A member may choose any room reward up to the amount of reward points
accumulated in his/her account. Members need to have the full amount of
reward points needed for the room reward they intend to claim.
8. Reward points used for any rewards will be deducted from the members account.
9. Members may order a room reward via the online catalogue or by calling
the PHRS' Reservations Hotline +632 -812PHRS.
10. PHRS will notify the member about availability and delivery/pick-up date
(if applicable) for the room reward.
Limitation and Restrictions
11. A member can have only one active primary account at a time.
12. Accounts and reward points of members representing the same
company may not be consolidated.
13. Group bookings with 8 rooms or more, and any incentive travel
(e.g. company outings, seminars and conferences) are not qualified to
earn reward points. Reward points cannot be redeemed for cash.
14. Room rewards are subject to availability. In case a room reward
chosen by the member is not available, PHRS reserves the right
to offer the member a reward of similar value.
15. The rewards point system is subject to change at any time without
prior notice. Changes will bec communicated online through
the Room Rewards Program Site.
16. PHRS reserves the right to terminate an account which remains
inactive for twelve (12) months. Reward points accumulated to date
will be forfeited. Reward points that are not used within three (3)
years from the date of crediting will be forfeited.
17. PHRS employees are not allowed to participate in
the PHRS Room Rewards Program.
18. Accumulation of points is not retroactive. All points are
accumulated only upon membership into RRP.
19. All bookings made prior to a member’s sign-up date will not
be added to his/her account.Your Room Reward points earned from a booking
will be added to your account after the travel date and after you have
stayed at the hotel.
20. One (1) booking made by a Room Rewards Plus member may have
more than one room and/or person but the rewards points may only be
added to one (1) Room Rewards Plus account.